Current score is 4 from 2 votesRate this tool:
What is Illustrator?
Illustrator is an industry-standard vector graphics software which allows you to create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile.
Benefits of using Illustrator
- Flexibility by allowing you to customise the workspace
- Illustrator files are comparatively small in size so allow for easy sharing.
- Increases productivity by allowing for in-panel editing and multiple artboards at a time
Tools and Features of Illustrator
- Vector based drawing program creating scalable graphics which don’t lose resolution or quality.
- Links seamlessly with other adobe software e.g. Photoshop and Indesign.
- Has great tools for painting drawing and for control over typography