|Sharing files and desktop|
Current score is 3 from 4 votesRate this tool:
What is Hangouts?
Hangouts is an instant messaging and video chat platform that is built into Google+ and Gmail. It is free to use and a great tool for both one-to-one conversations and group chats.
Benefits of using Hangouts
- Browser based so easy for people to access and use
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Ideal for communicating with team members
Hangouts tools and features
- There is a mobile Hangouts app for android and iOS
- Communication options include hangout messages, video calls, phone calls and text messages
- Each Hangout conversation can hold up to 10 users
- Synchs across devices, so you can keep the conversation going wherever you are
- Share photos, videos, locations and stickers
- Video calls - share screen option
- Get started with Hangouts
- Hangouts is available in the Marjon G-Suite, if you are interested in using Hangouts (or any other Google app) and do not currently have a Marjon Google account then please get in contact with the MeLT team: email@example.com who will set up an account for you.
How to communicate with Hangouts