|Digital print and art|
Current score is 4 from 2 votesRate this tool:
What is InDesign?
InDesign is a desktop publishing software used to create work such as flyers, posters, magazines, newspapers and books for digital and print.
Benefits of using InDesign
- Easy to use for working with multiple page documents
- Advanced control over typography
- Fairly easy to use for new print designers with built in layout options
Tools and Features of InDesign
- Work on multiple page layouts within one documents and using the same assets
- A big selection of fonts available, with advanced options for adjusting the font
- Built in tools for document layout including smart guides
InDesign - 10 things beginners want to know how to do