|Editing RAW files|
|Converting RAW files|
|High quality images|
Current score is 3 from 1 voteRate this tool:
What is RawTherapee?
Raw Therapee is an editor for RAW images, the unprocessed image format used by reflex cameras. Some photographers prefer to use RAW instead of shooting in a format like JPEG as information isn’t compressed and lost with RAW and so produces higher quality images.
Benefits of using RawTherapee
- Open source and free to download
- Runs on Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- High image quality
- Non-destructive editing
RawTherapee tools and features
- Advanced colour handling – white balance, hue saturation value, curves, colour toning and colour management
- Enhanced exposure and tonality tools
- Multiple de-noising methods
Basic editing in Raw Therapee