Current score is 3 from 1 voteRate this tool:
What is Mahara?
Mahara is a digital portfolio (ePortfolio) tool that Marjon students (and staff) have access to via LearningSpace. While some modules require students to use Mahara to develop a portfolio of evidence whilst on placement, students can also use Mahara to create their own portfolios and it is a great way to organise and showcase work.
Benefits of using Mahara
- Great to keep a digital record of your learning
- Showcase your work
- Own file area to store uploaded files
- Share your portfolio (with Marjon staff/students and/or people outside Marjon)
- Receive comments/feedback
Mahara tools and features
- Create or copy pages (ePortfolio)
- Create multiple page portfolios (navigation added automatically)
- Choose from a range of layouts (or create your own)
- Add files, text, images, image gallery, embedded media
- Other built in tools: Journals (used for blogs), resume and action plans