Current score is 2 from 2 votesRate this tool:
What is MARGen?
The Marjon Academic Referencing Generator was developed to assist Marjon students with their referencing, and as such, follows the Harvard conventions set out in the Student Handbook. Access to MARGen is via a link on the homepage of LearningSpace.
Benefits of using MARGen
- It is built to adhere to Marjons own version of the Harvard referencing system and so is officially endorsed for use by our students
- Marjon staff and students can login to MARGen with their normal University login details and are then able to save any references they generate
MARGen tools and features
- There are a choice of source types to select from
- Examples of direct quotations are generated
- References are generated for you to copy and paste into your reference list
- Logged in users can bulk download all saved references