|Help blind people or visually impai|
|Helps identify existing images|
|Providing more independence|
Current score is 3 from 1 voteRate this tool:
Taptapsee (available on Android and Apple)
What is Taptapsee?
TapTapSee is a mobile camera application designed specifically for the blind and visually impaired users, powered by the CloudSight.ai image recognition API. The app utilizes the device’s camera and VoiceOver functions to photograph objects and identify them out loud for the user.
Benefits of using Taptapsee
- App can identify objects just from taking a picture and read out the description
- Provides more independance
Tools and Features of Taptapsee
- Easy document navigation with various shortcuts and easy to use zoom options
- Use adjustment layers to quickly apply edits to the entire document without altering the original image
- Various inbuilt tools to apply complicated effects quickly and easily