|Web and print graphics|
|Collaborative design work|
Current score is 4 from 2 votesRate this tool:
What is Canva?
Canva is a graphic design tool website that allows you to create professional looking images and graphics for both web and print without needing design experience. It is an ideal tool for creating design presentations, social media graphics, publications etc and also allows you to work collaboratively on designs with other team members. It is free to sign up for a basic account and there is also a subscription option if you want access to more templates, images etc.
Benefits of using Canva
- Simple sign up process and free to use
- No design experience needed
- Create professional looking images and graphics relatively quickly
- Easy to use
- Work collaboratively
Canva tools and features
- Your brand – choose brand colours
- A range of layout templates
- Add free photos, shapes, lines, frames, illustrations, icons, charts etc.
- Add text directly or choose from a range of text placeholders
- Upload your own images
- Create folders to organise and store your designs
- Invite up to 10 team members for free
- Invite people to edit or view your design
- Share to Twitter or Facebook with option to write a caption
- Share via link or get embed code
- Download as JPG, PNG, PDF (print) or PDF (standard)
Simple video guide to Canva