Current score is 4 from 3 votesRate this tool:
What are Google Slides?
Google Slides is a free to use online presentation app that has a similar interface to PowerPoint. As with PowerPoint, professional looking presentations can be created in a relatively short time although Google Slides has other tools and features that give it an edge.
Presentations consist of a series of slides on which text, images and videos can be added and are usually projected onto a whiteboard allowing the audience a clear view as the presenter delivers their presentation.
Benefits of using Google Slides
- Web based so can access presentations from any device using any browser
- Easier to locate than searching folders on hard drive/USB
- Can work collaboratively with colleagues to create/edit slides at the same time
Google Slides tools and features
- Presenters can start a live Q&A session with their audience during a presentation
- Download presentations in a range of different formats including .pptx and pdf
- Embed YouTube videos
- Import presentations created in PowerPoint
- Select form a range of templates and built in themes
- Add animations and transitions
- Insert images, shapes, charts, tables, videos and hyperlinks