|Transcribing audio to text|
Current score is 3 from 1 voteRate this tool:
What is Otter?
Otter uses AI to learn from your voice and transcribe a live broadcast into text as your speak. This powerful online, cloud-based tool will also separate speakers and allow you to edit conversations or uploads, which you can download as text or PDF.
Benefits of using Otter
- Easy to use
- Will save considerable time, especially transcribing interviews or presentations
- The system can learn and improve accuracy
Tools and Features of Otter
- Records your voice live, with live instant transcription
- Editing facility to edit text errors and tag other speakers
- Ability to manage folders and teams for collaboration
- Exporting to PDF and text, or subtitle file formats
- MP3 export option
- Upload any audio or video file to extract a text transcription