Current score is 3 from 1 voteRate this tool:
What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is an app that is part of Office 365, which is a cloud-based system that enables groups or teams to collaborate online and share documents. It is also a space where ideas can be discussed and conversations between team members.
Benefits of using Microsoft Teams
- Works in the cloud, so documents can be shared and collaborated on
- Can be downloaded, so that instant messages can be sent, including notifications
- Good productivity tool to enhance engagement
Tools and Features of Microsoft Teams
- Instant messaging
- uploading of media, files and content
- Any work is saved automatically in the cloud
- Syncs to Outlook calendar for meetings
- Access to additional apps that can be added