Support at Marjon
Support at Marjon:
Financial support- http://marjon.ac.uk/student-life/student-support-/student-funding-advice
The University can provide the following support:
- Campus accommodation 365 days of the year for the duration of your studies
- A university bursary of £1,000 per annum
- Priority acceptance on our pre-arrival course
- A mentor
- Help with getting employment (part-time and when you graduate)
For more information on any of the above, please contact Debra Smitham, Assistant Student Funding Adviser E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01752 636891
- Do you have queries about your Well-Being?
- Would you like to make changes to your lifestyle?
- Would you like to gain more information or be signposted to local services?
- Or would you simply like someone to talk to about Student Life?
Feel Good Drop In- Monday & Friday 11am-12:30pm.
Contact your Well-Being Adviser Robyn on email@example.com